newsletter/reports publications events
- Welcome to join the education sessions in the ICC 2023.
- Call for Participation: International Workshop on Cartographic and Geospatial Information Education: Transformation in the Era of AI, Cape Town, South Africa, on August 12, 2023
- The International Conference on Geomatics Education – Challenges and Prospects at Hong Kong, China was postponed to May 10-12, 2023. The new deadline for abstract submission is Feb 28, 2023.
- A special issue of Journal of Geodesy and Geoinformation Science, on "Cartography and Geospatial Information Education: Theories and Practices", is published.
- Call for Participation: Future Education of Cartography and GIS – What Is Next, with AutoCarto 2022, November 1, 2022, on the Esri campus in Redlands, California.
- The ICA Commission on Education and Training is co-sponsoring The International Conference on Geomatics Education – Challenges and Prospects , 09-11 Dec 2022, organized by the The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- Call for Papers: Cartography and Geospatial Information Education – Theories and Practices. Submission deadline: June 1, 2022. Tentative publication date: September/October, 2022.
- Pre-ICC2021 Online Workshop on Challenges and Opportunities of Cartography and Geospatial Information Education in the Classroom and in the Cloud, October 28, 2021
- ICC 2021 – International Cartographic Conference will take place December 14-18, 2021 in Florence, Italy. https://www.icc2021.net/
- AutoCarto'2020 Workshop on Cartographic and Geospatial Information Education: from Classroom to Anywhere 19 May 2020, Redlands, US-CA
- ICC'2019 CET sessions and activities 17-18 July 2019
ICC'2019 pre-workshop 10-12 July 2019 Capital Normal University, Beijing, China
- ICC'2017 pre-workshop late June 2017 Joint event with Commission on Maps and the Internet Williamsburg, Virginia, USA https://education.icaci.org/activities/commission-workshop-2017/
- "CET-BoK" workshop at Mapping 2016 06. – 08. September 2016 Annual meeting of the British Cartographic Society & the Society of cartographers Cheltenham, UK http://mapedge.tk/
- Seminar on ‘Atlases and Education –Concepts for the Future’ 01.- 02. September 2016 Joint workshop with the Commission of Atlases ETH, Zurich, Switzerland CoA_JointMeeting_Zurich sept2016
- Please find more previous activities at: http://lazarus.elte.hu/cet/seminar.htm